rss
twitter
ebh824@gmail.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

IComLeavWe

Welcome to my blog. This is my first time participating in IComLeaveWe and as luck would have it, I spilled milk all over my laptop. So while I'm trying to survive for the next week without my computer, I'm borrowing DH's computer (when he brings it home from work) to write this quick entry and send my support to all of you fellow infertile bloggers (I love discovering all of your blogs and hearing your stories).

I created this blog as a place for those of us suffering with infertility (IF) can come to for advice, IF news and support. We went through several years of IF; dealing with PCOS, MFI and an uncooperative thin lining. Along the way, we experienced 3 miscarriages and an ectopic that ruptured my right tube, not to mention countless BFNs. We eventually had success, but our journey of IF has never left me. The pain, the sorrow, the worry, the occasional joy... they're all still with me.

So now, here I am. I want to impart all the information I gathered through my years of IF, when it all consumed me and when I spent my days reading and researching. I want to help you navigate this world that is so complex. I hope you'll take the time to look back on my earlier posts to find something that speaks to you. And if you have any questions or topics that you'd like me to research for you, never hesitate to write me.

I look forward to getting to know all of your through your eloquent words.

Lots of love,
The Infertility Doula.

4 comments:

Stickles McQueen said...

Hey! Here from the Roundup, but I wanted to give you a shout-out on your first ICLW! I'm only on my third, but I look forward to the flurry of discussion it creates every month.

Thank you for sharing your story, your insightful observations, and giving out support. It's always nice to read about women who have "made it to the other side."

daega99 said...

Hope you get to enjoy your first ICLW on your husband's computer!

ICLW
http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/2010/05/may-iclw.html

Rach said...

Glad to hear that you finally got your miracle!

Happy ICLW!!
#40 http://thegalwho.wordpress.com/

Marla said...

Sorry to hear about your laptop. Milk! Who needs it! I think I would need therapy if I didn't have my laptop. I'd have separation anxiety for sure! Lol!

Happy ICLW!

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and make a comment on my blog. I love hearing from you. Please sign up to follow me. And don't hesitate to email with questions or future topics.